Pre-paid funeral plans
By deciding to arrange your funeral in advance, your family and loved ones will be relieved of many worries at a time when their grief and distress are more than enough to bear.
Once paid, our funeral directing services are covered, as long as your requirements don't change and we carry out your funeral. Every plan also includes the option to make a contribution towards services not provided by R. Gwinnell & Sons, known as disbursements (such as doctors, crematorium, cemetery and church fees, newspaper announcements etc.). These fees are outside of our control, and cannot be guaranteed. If these costs are not covered by the plan value at the time of the funeral, there may be a balance to pay.
Every penny of the value of your plan is ring-fenced to pay for your funeral when the time comes.
Please view our list of services.
We would be happy to offer you any help or assistance required on this sensitive subject.
Terms and conditions apply to funeral plans - please ask for details
- 112 Ipswich Road, Colchester, CO4 0AA
☎ 01206 868585
- 351 Holland Road, Clacton-on-Sea, CO15 6PD
☎ 01255 815600
- 292 High Street, Dovercourt, Essex, CO12 3PD
☎ 01255 241900
- 32 High Street, Hadleigh, Suffolk IP7 5AP
☎ 01473 824440
- 129 Kings Road, Halstead, Essex CO9 1HJ
☎ 01787 472164
- The Old Bell, 1-3 Stoke Street, Ipswich, IP2 8BX
☎ 01473 351800
- 24 High Street, Manningtree, Essex CO11 1AD
☎ 01206 391506
- Vines, High Street, Thorpe-le-Soken, CO16 0DY
☎ 01255 860400
- 63 High Street, Walton-on-the-Naze, CO14 8AB
☎ 01255 879700
Click location for branch information