Latest news from R. Gwinnell & Sons
Tour of Britain inspires businesses to spruce up shopfronts in Clacton
As the professional cyclists, including Mark Cavendish took on Sladsbury Triangle and the Happy Valley bend at high speed they gave a glimpse of local businesses pulling out all the stops to put Clacton on the map.
The televised pictures of the town were fantastic, including the beaches and wonderful seafront. Special thanks go to all the hardworking staff throughout the area who went out of their way to promote the event, including our very own Gerry Matthews, who used the tour as a great opportunity to showcase our Clacton on sea funeral directors business.
The tour was a fantastic success, and we look forward to welcoming it to our town again in the future.
- 112 Ipswich Road, Colchester, CO4 0AA
☎ 01206 868585
- 351 Holland Road, Clacton-on-Sea, CO15 6PD
☎ 01255 815600
- 292 High Street, Dovercourt, Essex, CO12 3PD
☎ 01255 241900
- 32 High Street, Hadleigh, Suffolk IP7 5AP
☎ 01473 824440
- 129 Kings Road, Halstead, Essex CO9 1HJ
☎ 01787 472164
- The Old Bell, 1-3 Stoke Street, Ipswich, IP2 8BX
☎ 01473 351800
- 24 High Street, Manningtree, Essex CO11 1AD
☎ 01206 391506
- Vines, High Street, Thorpe-le-Soken, CO16 0DY
☎ 01255 860400
Click location for branch information